2) I met my husband in typing class in high-school. He is still married to me—typos aside. I must have other talents...
3) We have two girls (11 and 3). I had the three year-old when I was forty-three. (C’mon. You can do the math.)
4) My current WIP is a MG fantasy novel about a young girl named Gia. It involves time-travel, "dreamwalking" and takes place in Glastonbury, England--presently and in 1895. It originated as a story I used to tell my oldest daughter before bedtime.
5) Once, while working in a restaurant, and under pressure to help a rather snarky bee-yatch wrap up her lunch, pay and go, (all in ten seconds or less) I noticed there was a cockroach in the to-go container I had grabbed for her, but I dumped her left-over Thai salad on top of it anyway. Bon Appetite! (It was a little one and that was over twenty years ago. Does that help?)
6) I love to sing and I teach toddler music classes at our local library. (Videos for my under-five-year-old fans.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMSheB03-qw
7) I’m a shameful Anglophile and love anything to do with England. I annoy people often with my faux British accent, and oft use "whilst" whilst writing my blog.
L.G. Smith at "Bards and Prophets"
Deborah Osborne at "The Wicked Queen's Mirror"
Diana Wilder at "Diana Wilder...about myself...by myself"
Julie Kemp Pick at "Empty Nest Insider"
Cynthia at "Read is the New Black"
Cathy Olliffe-Webster at "Life on the Muskoka River"
Joylene Nowell Butler at "A Moment in Time at Cluculz Lake"
Alex J. Cavenaugh at "Alex J. Cavanuagh"
David Haugh at "Musing from where I Sit, Stand & Sleep"
Julie Flanders at "Julie Flanders"
Jessika Fleck at "The Typewriter"
Johanna Garth at "Losing Sanity"
Now get busy!