You know you have watched too much “White Christmas” if…
1. You develop an unnatural craving for liverwurst and buttermilk.
2. You Google “scat-back” to find out what Bing means about the brunette.
3. Yellow socks become a must-have! (With garters, or course.)
4. Your favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavor becomes “Waverly-Graverly”.
5. You want to wash your face, your hands, your hair with…snow!
6. Danny Kaye becomes a little too attractive…in that funny-guy sort of way.
7. You strive to light a match with your thumbnail.
8. Vera Ellen’s waistline begins to looks normal.
9. You find yourself saying, “Gee! I wish I were back in the army…”
If you know what all of these mean you have watched far TOO MUCH ‘White Christmas”! Time for George Bailey…
Sidenote: Holy Crap. I am now older than Bing Crosby was when he starred in “White Christmas”. Oh--what a world...